About Me
- NAIJA REPORTER
- Bona Leo hails from Achalla Awka-North LGA of Anambra state, born on 15th July 1985 into Mr and Mrs Joseph Igboanugo’s family, Started his Educational career at Emilyrich International Nursery and Primary School later graduated as a science student of Federal Government College Otobi, Oturkpo Benue state (Pro Unitate) and currently holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology Education (Second class Upper) from the prestigious University of Lagos, Akoka Yaba and also on a platform of obtaining Masters in Public Health in the USA.
Monday, 3 October 2016
Injured Moses, Success out of Nigeria’s World Cup qualifier
Nigeria have been dealt a major injury blow after Chelsea forward Victor Moses and Watford’s Isaac Success were ruled out of Sunday’s World Cup qualifier in Zambia.
Officials disclosed both players have withdrawn from the away game in Ndola after their English clubs reported they were injured.
Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has replaced the players with two strikers from the domestic league – Godwin Obaje of Wikki Tourists and Chisom Egbuchulam from newly-crowned champions Enugu Rangers, the Nigeria Football Federation announced Monday.
Moses, playing a new role as a wing-back, was man of the match for Chelsea in a 2-0 win at Hull City on Saturday, but he said his hamstrings will have to be assessed by his London club.
Success, 20, was set to honour his first Super Eagles call-up after he scored his first Premier League goal at the weekend at home against Bournemouth. But Watfdord said he had been withdrawn “as a precaution due to a knock”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment